Sunday, June 22, 2008

Green Clean

I have been having fun with my Google Reader page and collecting blog sites to read. So far it has been about a month of collecting and getting familiar with the process (learning curve thing). Amy and I have always had the environment on our mind but have only recently become more active in doing more then we did about it. Amy got some biodegradable cleaning materials for work just the other day so I have not had time to look into them but I trust her judgment. So, when I found this article and pitch for a product from a fellow blogger I thought I should share it here. It is not easy being Green and I do not think of ourselves as people who will save the world but doing a little bit more at a time makes us feel better about ourselves and more appreciative of life in general. So, enjoy the article about the product with the name based on an old Iroquoi saying:

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

No comments: